Re: Reuters data 2

Leon,

I am curious. Have you investigated the reliability of other data sources
like BMI, Signal... etc. As a trader I believe it's most important  to
spend the money on the best tools that you can afford. You know the old
saying "You get what you pay for." If you were in the business of building
houses, you wouldn't be very successful if you used a hammer, nails and a
hand saw, as your primary tools. Sure you could get the job done, but the
competition would eat you alive.

It sounds like you have a legitimate complaint against Reuters, and Reuters
will lose customers if they don't get their act together. I myself am not
married to MetaStock or Reuters data service. There are plenty of other
software packages to choose from. As I begin to trade more seriously and
professionally I will be upgrading my tools. Maybe you are at that point in
your trading career right now where you need to upgrade.

"MetaStock is merely a toy among the tools necessary to trade the markets
seriously."

Good Luck,

David Radtke

 (Embedded