Re: New IBD 7070 list available

I went to the top this address
http://www.erols.com/killough/stocks/ibd.html and downloaded the text
file.  This file is perfect to be formatted to a list for the Downloader
6.5.  Just open the file and delete the two blank lines at the top of the
file.  Then save the file as IBD7070.SYM copy this file to the
Equis\Dlwin folder.  Open the Downloader for Windows click File | New |
Security then click look up.  You will find your list IBD7070.SYM.  Then
you can add all of the securities to a directory.  This is so nice.

Don