New IBD 7070 list available

Brian Killough has made his new IBD 7070 list for October available on
his web site.  This is an ASCII text list of stock symbols ranked
higher than 70 EPS and 70 RS in Investors Business Daily.

You can get that list at Brian's page at
http://www.erols.com/killough/stocks/ibd.html

But Metastock users might find it easier to use one of the Metastock
format lists that I have prepared.  You can download it at
http://www.white-crane.com/ibd7070.htm.

I used the Downloader to convert Brian's IBD 7070 list into Metastock
format, and then filled the folder with closing data from Reuters.

See my web page for details on how to convert such a text list of
symbols to Metastock format.