Re: weekly picks

Mike,
     The blue dashed lines are 21 day exponential moving averages (ema) of
the close, the red dashed lines are 55 day ema, and the dashed magenta
lines are 233 ema.

     The hilo timer formulas is as follows:
  Tema(BarsSince(C=LLV(C,55)) - BarsSince(C=HHV(C,55)),55)
     For the 21 day high low timer just change every 55 to 21.

     I first copy the chart to my clipboard by pressing <CTRL> C.  That is
hold the CTRL button down on the keyboard while pressing the C key.  I then
open Graphics Workshop and paste the image to it.  When I do that it gives
me the option of what format to save it in and I choose GIF.  If you don't
have graphics workshop you could use any good graphics program that has an
option to save as a GIF file.  PowerPoint or even Word should work.  I've
used PowerPoint before, but not Word.  Let me know what programs you have
and I'll try to walk you through it.

Jim