Re: John Murphy

This guy is the worst analyst around.  He is great about showing a move after
it takes place but as for forecasting moves before they take place he's a
loser.  The last actual forecast he made (a couple of weeks ago) that I
remember  was for the dollar to hold at 97.25.  It is now 96.64.  I admit I now
miss most of his comments. I turn the sound off when he comes on.  I've watched
him for years and he is a waste of time.  Dan Dorfman made me more money than
Murphy.  I was getting rich fading Dorfman..  My income has been severely cut
since they took him off.  :-)

CNBC also had John Bollinger (of Bollinger bands fame) who came to them in the
merger with FNN.  Either they let Bollinger go shortly after the merger or he
wanted to stay in California where FNN was located.  I never heard.  Anyway,
now Bollinger comes on CNBC once a week for a couple of minutes I think on
Tuesdays sometime between 14:30 and 15:00 Chicago time.  I get more good out of
Bollinger's 2 minutes a week than all of Murphy's time that week.

Frankly, I don't know what Murphy is still doing on CNBC.  He ain't pretty and
they usually only have pretty people on that channel that  spout nonsense.
Come to think of it that is what he spouts so maybe they overlook the pretty
part.

I sure miss FNN.  I'll trade 4 CNBC'S for 1 FNN.

Bob Doeden
Chicago