Re: Traders Handbook

Ben,

John Murphy did extensive research and wrote a book titled "Intermarket
Technical Analysis".  This book deals with the intermarket relationships of
commodities.  I do not know how valuable it would be for stocks.  If your
local bookstore or library has it, you could skim through the book to see
if it would suit your needs.  John is an excellent analyst.  He is CNBC's
technical analyst.

Al Taglavore