Re: Screwed up again...tried to analyze shorts and found potential longs....

  • To: "Metastock List" <sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Screwed up again...tried to analyze shorts and found potential longs....
  • From: "Jim Greening" <JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,
     Seems like a reasonable plan to me.  One of my Telescan searches does
a similar thing.  It looks for stocks with good fundamentals that have had
20 to 80% pullback and are now rising.  I also agree that system tests are
only good for certain groups of stocks.  That's why I use five different
ones and
delete stocks that don't show at least a 100% gain on one of the tests
using 1000 days of data.

Jim