Re: Using 2 monitors in real time

Actually, Michael, Equis had a fine macro facility in ver. 4.5  It was
simple but allowed one to review a large number of stocks in a directory
and automate the screens one would see using templates. Equis should
make it a high priority to restore that macro tool in the Windows
versions, instead of wasting time with bells and whistles like all the
new indicators.
                                CMA