Re: Moving Averages

>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:10:50 -0500
>From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Fw: Vidya and other Chande/Kroll indicators
>
>Rick:
>
>Thanks for your comments.  After the discussion of how WOW (Market
Arts)screwed up thier system analyzer, and because of Equis' experience, I
would not have expected such a gross boo boo. Perhaps they are not having
the program checked by traders who have the skills necessary to check out
the correctness of the program.

The previous e=mail got sent inadvertantly before I finished it.

Lionel