Fw: gofutures.com site

Jim

I like where you're going with this new system test.

One of my daily explorations look for stocks hitting a new 52 week high
with rising volume and the adxr(14) > 30 and a rising adxr. Restricting
the exploration to stocks with and adxr > 30 helps confine it to
trending stocks. I am also more comfortable with stocks that have an
upside breakout on rising volume.

While you're system is a little shorter term than I'm used to I do think
it's going in the right direction. I'll play around with it later this
week when I have more time and let you know what I think.

Thanks for your efforts

John Manasco