A Classic Pattern...

Jeff,
     I've nibbled on gold stocks a few times in the last year.  Each time I
got stopped out with a small profit or loss.  After that, I decided that I
would wait for gold prices to turn up before I got back into any gold
stocks.  We may be close as I have gold prices at the upper boundary of the
intermediate term down trend channel.

Jim