Libraries

All,
     LTXX closed below my stop yesterday so I closed the position at 7.1563
this morning.  That's over a 25% gain in four months.  It would be great if
we could do that good all the time <G>.  Still I really like the LTXX
numbers and didn't want to close that position, but I think I've learned to
follow the system, not my emotions <VBG>.  I'll watch LTXX closely and may
jump back in when it turns back up.
     I used the LTXX proceeds to open a position in CPU at 34 1/2.  That's
a little further off the bottom of the channel then I like, but it is still
in the bottom half of the short term up trend channel.  By the way, I'm now
using the standard deviation channel for the short term channel instead of
the Raff Regression.  With a lot of playing, it seems that I can set firm
rules for the standard deviation channel.  I start it at the low for the
time period and end it at the high, then extend to the right.  For new
channels I set the standard deviation at the 2 default.  I move the end
point each time there is a new high.  After a couple of good reactions, I
experiment with setting the deviation at 1 or 1.5 instead of 2.  I use the
smallest of these values such that all the data between the start and end
point are contained within the channel boundaries.

Jim