LTXX & CPU

I have watched the discussion with great interest. The biggest problem with
com traders is their lack of patience. Because one can trade both the up
and down trends they try to hit every one. It's a drug.

I consult to many futures operations and if the dealers do not have a
position in the market they have withdrawal symptoms and go into
depression.The biggest problem is convincing them to sit on the sidelines
and wait.

The one element of stock trading that I have learned over the years is the
ability to wait.In all the lectures I undertake the main message is " If it
doesn't jump out and hit you in the eyeballs ( or the nether regions if you
like ) ignore it".

Have patience to wait for the right opportunity and you will make money.

My analytical method is
1.	ALWAYS check the relative strength data first. Why waste time searching
for stocks in non performing sectors of the market?
2.	Only then perform your explorations. If the stock is in a performing
sector 	then
3.	look at the chart for patterns, trends and divergences.

I rigidly apply this to all markets be it commodities, interest rate
instruments or stocks.

Our new web site will be operational soon and you will see this in action

Hope this helps
Regards
Dr. Clive Roffey