Re: US stock data file conversion

Marco,

Look at i-Soft sites (www.i-soft.com or www.stockwiz.com, or
same ftp. ones). You should be able to find :
(1) METALIST - To create ticker list of a Metastock
directory
(2) TXT2TXT1 - To transform a TICKER,O,H,L,C,V CSV file
into an ASCII file The Downloader can read, and containing
only the specified ticker list,
(3) TXT2MSTK - To load a daily quote file in a Metastock
directory, using the specified ticker list.

NB - Does not support Metastock 6.0 data structure (= still
limited to 255 tickers/directory).

Alain.