Weekly Pick

Leo....

I can't pass up responding to your post.  I have been a licensed commodity
broker (please, don't everybody scream at me!) for over 30 years.  I might
also point out that I handled my last trade for a client over 30 years ago.

Trading commodities is a wild game and highly speculative.  The big winners,
and there are some, generate large amounts of income with very little capital
put up in relation to the overall contract size.  It is called leverage and
when you are right, you can be really, really right.

Quite frankly, as a broker I could not handle it and I was not doing the
trading.  But my clients loved it, as apparently do you.  It takes a certain
breed of investor, one of which I am not.

I did learn a few things and I pass them along for what it's worth.  Keep
losses small....never meet a call....let profits run.  Good luck!!!!

Jerry