Re: Comodities

I trade commodities because it is a fast way to make a lot of money if I'm
right.  Also my psychological makeup is such that it interests me more that
trading stocks.  While I keep the bulk of my assets in stocks, I have my fun
with commodities. Large losses don't bother me at all.  I just don't tell my
wife.  I've made money 4 out of the last 5 years which gives me some
satisfaction but after looking at the mistakes I still make after doing this
for a long time I get a little humbler.

Bob Doeden