Comodities

Jerry:

You misunderstood my comments about Joe Granville. I did not say that he
was great, in fact I once had a short term trial subscription to his market
letter and I quickly noticed that his advice was poor. So I agree with your
comments on his market advice.

I said that his first book was his best.  Before you disagree with me,
please take a look at it. The 2nd on OBV was at best fair and
overpriced,(I'd give it a C+ or B-). Subsequent books were poor.

Lionel