Templates

J. Carlos,
     I thought I said what moving averages I was using on the Volume, but I
must have forgot.  Sorry about that <G>.  I'm using an 8 day and a 55 day
Times Series Moving Average of the Volume.  I color them both red and make
the 8 day a dashed line and the 55 day a solid line.
     To me MetaStock 6.5 was well worth the money.  I'm finding that the
built in tema smoothing and the Chaikin Money Flow indicator are really
helping my MetaStock system test results.  Also the Downloader has been
changed so that when you want to change directories you start where you
were rather then going back to the root directory like the previous version
did.  There is also a feature that pops up the current data when you leave
you cursor on a price bar or indicator.  There is probably more, but I'm
still learning <G>.  I'll post my system tests when I get done playing with
them.

Jim