Brady Breakout

All,

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether sharing, or even selling a
working, profitable system to the "masses" helps or hinders the system's
performance?   I think a lot of traders and investors would be willing to
share (read: brag a little  <g>) IF they were certain that doing so would
not dilute the effectiveness of their system.  Comments?

Ken

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:49:14 -0700 David_Radtke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>--0__=yWTuRwaQzj8hkOCoBiJ2ZXd6AsVywq9gKOebFvS5TSgg1E6wAIsq9aVO
>
>Read the book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevere.
>Trading is a one man operation, and by no means do you tell anyone
>about
>your position in the market. That's the way the game is played. If you
>don't like it, find another game.

On  Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:51:17 -0400 (EDT) Frank B. Gaylord: