RE: Fw: System Tester - Stop signs

Read the book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevere.
Trading is a one man operation, and by no means do you tell anyone about
your position in the market. That's the way the game is played. If you
don't like it, find another game.

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com
 to file:      09/18/97 10:39 AM