seacor holding on nyse

Andrew,

You state "trade", not invest.  I, too, am a trader.  Have you defined the
rules by which you will enter the trade,
and, MORE importantly, the rules by which you will exit the trade.  I trade
futures, and the accepted figure
is 90% of the futures traders lose.  These figures have been the same since
before the advent of computers
and MetaStock.  Therefore if you do as the majority, you will lose.  If you
do indeed mean trade, state your trade
rules as I have mentioned. If you have used the word "trade" and meant
"invest", I will let investors respond to
your post.

Al Taglavore