Re: Trading Education For Me

Hi,

I wonder whether the contributors to this list can step out their routines
in preparation for trades, and identifying possible stocks.

I love the explorations put up, but actually want to go back a step.

My steps are as follows:
1. I download the end of day data
2. I run the "Brady Exploration" on all the stocks.
3. I look at the hits.
4. Most of the time, there are few hits so I run an exploration where there
are higher highers, higher lows, and increased volumes.
5. I look at the charts, and make a short list
6. Trade.

Is this what the majority do?

If not, what do you do?  What initial explorations do you use?  What other
advice do you have for the wanna bees!!

I'm just trying to learn different strategies, anything that can me trade
better.

Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew