Test

In case this didn't make it out I am sending it again.

We  are attempting to obtain a complete list of all indices and what
they are from Reuters.  However, we do not have it and at this point do
not
know when we will receive it.  Please be patient.  When we receive it
we  will make it available.

Equis Support