A/D LINE RSI

I am in almost exactly the same position as you. I did post some material
when gold was the hot topic and got a few replies, mostly "off camera", but
only one or two from oz. A month or so ago I went to a financial program in
California that dealt extensively with their stockmarket systems. I was
particularly interested in their option system as they have more options
trading than we have stocks on the market here and about ten times the
stocks to trade on the main markets as we have. I was also able to pick up
a number of books that simply are not available in this country and I am
slowly working my way through them.

As with most things in life in order to operate successfully in the markets
I believe that you have to have a set of rules and the self-discipline to
stick to those rules as events unravel around you. At the moment I am
working my way around both of these. Metastock and TA are a central part of
the rules that I am developing. As this activity at the moment is part time
the first discipline is to set aside enough time from my other activities
to make progress. As I run my own business the other discipline is to set
aside enough resources to participate in the markets to test some of my
ideas - not easy in the economic climate we have in this country right now.

>From time to time I do have some contact with other Australians on the
Metastock list and they with me. We tend to communicate directly rather
than through the list as the topics have generally been about specific
stocks or situations and not Metastock issues. My interest on the list is
to find out all that I can about the rules that other people use and how
Metastock can be used and yes I have even read one or two of Murrey's
postings.

Has anyone tried the Weblink system and if so what comments do you have?

Regards,
JH