Re: Stops

Dick,
Computers are tools, similar to a wrench or screwdriver.  If you get
humiliated comparing tools with your friends, then you shouldn't compare
tools.

You right, the AGP will not be available for some time to socket 7 CPUs, if
ever.  However, a computer is not meant to increase bragging rights.  It is
used for the usual computer related work including, hopefully, technical
analysis.  It's really the buyer's decision, if he wants to pay $800 for a
few less seconds of load time.  Some people can easily afford this extra
premium.  I don't believe it's necessary.

Since I already upgraded in January to a P150, I have no need for this.
 Also, I replaced all the components myself.  When I upgrade again, the cost
of replacing the components will be minimal.  By the way, my motherboard AND
Cyrix P150 only cost me $200.

Well, I have to get back to MetaStock.  Have fun with your new computer.

Daniel.