Re: MetaStock 6.5

I received my Version of 6.5 yesterday and from what I have seen so far I
would say that this is more than a maintenance upgrade. They have included
a new user's manual and so far I have not seen a separate description of
the changes. Some changes that I have noticed and like include a data
window which shows information about the highlited plot, ie. just place
cursor over a moving average and leave it there for a second and the
parameters of  the moving average are displayed on screen. I believe that
you now have the ability to merge custom formula files from several sources
and custom formulas can now have several plots, ie. MACD and trigger line
now in one formula????. There are also additional formulas and experts
available and some experts have multi-media files attached. To install the
multi-media  files to the hard drive you need an additional 40 MB of drive
space. The multi-media clips, run on my 486 DX2-66, leave something to be
desired, maybe its time for an MMX computer? For other changes I am going
to have to read the manual. One other observation is that the installation
process for this version seems to involve significantly more file updates
by the the setup program than was evident from other MetaStock updates. So
far I am happy with the improvements made in version 6.5.