RE: Did I Get Screwed or Did I Just Screw Up?

Tim, I would say that YOU bought that mistake, not the broker.  The broker
simply
entered the order as you placed it.  You only allowed 1/4 point for the
stock to move.
You do not state the avg daily vol of the issue, which would help in
determining the
normal movement, but even with an Exon, this is a very tight stop.  (A
dollar difference
between bid/asked?)

Al Taglavore