Re: Did I Get Screwed or Did I Just Screw Up?

<< metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (metastocklist)

I don't know what the limit on symbols is, or even if there IS one, but it is
much larger than 50.  I only follow a few stocks and options, but I follow
them intensely.   I also don't care about end-of-day data from this service.
 I get end-of-day quotes separately for use in Metastock, so have not tried
to get them from PC Quote.

Since I just started on PC Quote, I can only say: so far, so good.  Tech
support has been superb (they call ME!) after an initial delay in responding
to my first emails.  Their sample pages are easy to learn and work from.  My
only complaint is that I have to double my expense to add real-time,
tick-by-tick charts.

Bill Wiltschko