Re: Questions about THMurrey Predictions...

Dan,

The way I see it is that (a) he has nothing, or (b) he has found a way
to map crowd psychology onto a chart.  If the former then you will
certainly know all about it.

If the latter then I expect that he is mixing up cause and effect.  For
example, the bit about the saxophone.  Perhaps one of the reasons that
the saxophone is so pleasing to us is that it produces a 'golden' tone.
TH Murray may have discovered some of the 'golden' values and rations
for TA work (we already have Fibonacci and Gann analysis) and then has
found something else that uses or corresponds with that value.

Which is possibly the reason why his postings read somewhat odd.

As I say, he may actually have something, he may not.  I haven't fallen
for the belief that I should measure the depth of my wife's ovaries
(which, of course I like to do from time to time with my own in-built
dipstick) or their height from the ground as a basis for trading.  But,
since I am a believer in crowd psychology (ie I believe in the concept)
then because we find one thing pleasing and attractive doesn't mean
that we don't find the same values pleasing elsewhere.

He has also banged on somewhat about lots of things which, to be
honest, sound most distinctly odd.  But, I feel that *if* he has
something then he's mistaking cause with effect.

Looking back at what he has said I couldn't help feeling that he may
actually have something.  It may not work for the reasons that he
states (the music of the spheres and stuff) but for simple
psychological reasons.  So, I've decided to invest in the book to
discover for once and for all what it's all about.  After all, I've
seen things which were considered dafter to work in other fields, so
this is the reason why I am not disregarding outright his methodology.

Either way, you can be assured that I will be getting my money's worth.
Either in my bank account or within this mailing list.

Regards
 Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
 http://www.dragondrop.com/financial.htm