Re: DJ IntraDay chart

Nicolas,
If you are new to trading and technical analysis it would be best if you
traded in stocks and not options.  Trading in options is risky and you should
have some experience before attempting this.  You should also have real-time
prices when you trade options.

There are several books you can buy.  I have read all of these:
Technical Analysis Explained by Martin Pring
Martin Pring on Market Momentum by Martin Pring
Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets by Murphy
The Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators by Colby and Meyers
How to Make Money in Stocks by William O'Neil
Martin Zweig's Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig

You can get these books and hundreds of others at this WWW address:
http://traderspress.com/

Daniel Martinez