I use RTD also

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 11:29:18 -0500, you wrote:
>87.5% of all people just go the work to eat their lunch anyway !!!
Yea, and 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Notice how this idiot never actually tells you where he (claims to)
buy and sell

>An 890 Call Option is now in the money and we are going to lunch !
Did you buy the 890 Call?  Sell it?  Or are you just out to lunch?

>We went long as soon as it reversed and moved above 898.42 (4/8th)
>Murrey Math Line and we know that in slow markets we can expect
What did you buy?

>in our "sell" at a certain price below the current quoted prices, so they
"at a certain price"  Oh really?  WHAT certain price.

Your posts are worthless trash.