Re: Metastock v.s. WOW

Do the newer MetaStock CD's contain the advancer and decliner data?

Daniel Martinez

In a message dated 97-09-03 14:18:53 EDT, MetastockList@xxxxxxxxx (Metastock
List) writes:

<< Dan,

 Your right.  That CD did not include those indices.  The RTD symbols
 are:
 KNYSEA and KNYSED for New York advances and declines respectively.  For
 Nasdaq they are KNASDA and KNASDD.

 Equis Support