Change in EMail Address

Carl,

I currently use StockWiz, 'cause I'm cheap <blush>!!  $9.95/mo, all of their stuff is available: US, Canadian, indexes, futures, but not options.

I am very disapointed with their customer service.  I have made a couple of requests for information on the names associated with their indexes, but have received no response.  Without the names, the info is useless.

Someone mentioned www.quote-plus.com @ $12 something.  Any other suggestions for <blush> cheap historical services???  I may leave SW at the end of September.

Jim Perry