Re: metastock-digest Digest V97 #216

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:47:40 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>THMurrey - YOU ARE wasting peoples time with your rambling jargon of
>nonsense. Go create your own "murrey-list" and leave this "meatstock-list" to
>those who want to use it to learn metastock and other creditable trading
>systems.

I think we should view THMurrey's action more like SPAM than a useful
thread.

His main purpose is to sell his book and milk the group, by recruiting
converts. It's like 'cult' behavior.

THMurrey, may be a viable exercise in thinking, but the fact is that
he is a commercial enterprise, and as such does not belong on this
SIG, unless he is willing to contribute something useful and rational.
Remember that learning requires right and wrong. I'll let you figure
out on which side THMurrey belongs. That is part of knowledge and
experience.

So far to date, he has ramble with no cohesion. I must admit I read
his article in Traders World, and it appears to be very crude 8th
grade geometry applied over chart patterns. Cute, simple, good
hindsight, but has no foundation in reality. He truthfully says it's
8th grade stuff.... I don't think in his post, he meant M.I.T., but
rather m.i.t.

-= Chris =-