RSI + divergence

The baby is sleeping, my chance to write something...

DJIA: really needs to hold here at 7600!! A closing break would , in my
opinion, see approx., 7400 with an ultimate target of 6900....Bad news: I
heard the deli man and a Dr. friend were just getting into the market,
they had friends making a bunch of money....sound familiar? Who's left to
buy?

NASD: in a consolidation, bollinger bands are collapsing around the price
swings, OBV is holding up nicely, and the ADX ( a trend indicator) is at
20, = no trend at this time.

NTSC: nice pattern,  looks like it should get to 8.5, and if that is a
genuine flag formation it just broke put of than 10.5 would be a target.

I got a short term Brady break out signal on STK, looks like it needs to
break 53 to get in the clear.  A note here: I have been getting different
results from the Brady break out than other members on this list, I have
not been able to pin down the discrepancies, however, I still use MS5.1,
a 486dx, and telescan as my data provider; all of these could be
contributors to the discrepancies, to those of you who have personally
written me I am still ;looking at the data you sent me and hope to get
back to you shortly.  I guess the bottom line for you to consider is that
1. I am not rich, 2. I have found no holly grail, 3. Its only been in the
last two years that my trading has shown some good results ( which
coincides with a great bull market), so I am just trying to do my best
and this list is a good place to get new ideas and validate the results
of some of the ideas I have tried in the past... ramble, ramble ,
ramble...

KWP: has been consolidating, ADX(14) is at 16, time for a possible break
out ?

Oh yes, I closed my option positions in AMAT and APM last week, no great
profits but a profit, looking to see what this NASD consolidation is
going to bring us and want some cash on the side lines...

Happy trades
JB