dow low point projection:

Would anyone help me out. I am having trouble with the downloader. It
says downloading transaction but it doesnt. My computer uses the
DAY-MONTH-YEAR format. From my call to reuters I was told to change the
format of the date. But I have been downloading without a problem for
few  days using the Day-Month-Year format. Could someone tell me how to
change the format in Windows /system.

Thanks for your time.  I will repay you guys with an indicator of the
effect of weather on the Markets (as human behavior determines where the
market is headed and  The weather effects the human behavioural pattern,
not withstanding the effects of the weather on the economy)

Rajesh