Re: Dow projections

FWIW I have eye-balled the 30 Dow stocks individually and assigned each a scoring on a scale of -2 to +2, based on some of the common oscillators.  The score was -37, with only three stocks earning a +1.  Looks like it will be a couple of more weeks before any significant turn can take place.

This was a very subjective look at them, but I am thinking of some rules to mechanize the process.  (I'll put it on my project list for the week,   umm month?,   ummmmm year?)

Jim Perry