Re: The magic word?, oh, NO!

Tom,
     I don't like the idea of doing the regression channel on the moving
averages since I'm using the channels for entrance and exit points on the
stock action.  That doesn't mean that you don't have a good idea, just that
I don't like it <G>.  I'll have to look at your idea on RSI on several
charts.  You may have something there.  I really would like to have some
hard and fast rules for constructing Raff Regression channels, but that may
be asking too much <G>.

Jim