ramblings

Whether it is Mr. tmurrey, or Mr. Long or whomever this person purports
to be at any particular moment, I have as much disdain as pity for him.
However, I do not support the concept of hall monitors - he has the
right to say whatever he concocts, and I have the right, and the tools,
to not have to listen.  I used to use the delete key and now, based on
advice from some of you, I use mail filters.  Sadly your responses
passes through my filters.  I will plug that hole too.

I believe the best response to irrelevant attention seeking babblers is
realize their irrelevance and completely ignore them.   Let Mr. tmurrey
talk freely with his imaginary pals in solitude.