tmurrey and his imaginery admirers

I grew up in a "public housing" "project" among poor dumb
Americans who were looked at by the rest of Nashville as
poor "scum balls" but my great grand father had founded

Henning, tennesse and had been one of President Andrew
Jackson's doctors when he came back to Nashville back
around 1828 (my 1st Thomas Henning Murrey lived in
Nashville 4 years before Tennessee became a state.

I went on to letter in 4 sports in college (small) and I noticed
all of the greatest tennis players in the world to be acknowledged
at the new tennis center and I counted the following that I have
"warmed up" before matches when they played the seniors circuit
in nashville and they are: 1) Frazier, 2) Stolle, 3) laver, 4) Emerson,
5) Laver, 6) Smith.

I have lost in the finals of the state tourney, Southern Doubles (in
three different states in my age division) to "players."

I hit the first over-sized racket preneted by Ton Trabert and Hana
Manalikova at Hilton Head when I lost in the finals of a doubles
tourney presented by Lipton Tea that would would have had us
in San Francisco but my partner told me at the net that she was
"choking" and I said, "please don't voice what I can see."

I have played doubles against Andy Williams or Kenny Rodgers
or any list of movie stars or models coming rhru nashville or
country stars who wanted to see my left-handed serve go by them.

I never knew Arthur Ashe but I respected it challenges to greatness.

I met John McEnroe and I even strung my rackets down to 43.75
lbs per string pressure on your strings because you can control the ball.

You won't be able to trade this but I promise ALL OF YOU THIS,
if you draw a tennis court and place 5 circles equi-distant from each
other circle you shall see Murrey Math and no stock wants to go on
the courts with Murrey Math !

Let's learn to trade off a tennis court and five circles of conflict that
all of of life is competition or "quitters" or first row "sitters" who pay
to watch others play.

Please go to: www.murreymathtrading.com and go to page 2 and then go
to complete Square in Time Trading Frame and you shall see a tennis
court with all the winning angles that are also the trading angles for all
markets in this "legal world."

thanks for listening. THMurrey