Year 2000 Test

Richard:
I am no kind of expert on Gann's methods. I do not use them because I do
not understand the process.  I have read a little about them.
One of the difficulties with Gann's angles is that they do not appear to be
well defined. For example: a 45 degree angle is produced by drawing a line
on a slope of 1 price unit against one time unit.  I assume that 1 time
unit is a minute, hour, day, week, month ie the period of interest.  But
what is a price unit? Is it 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1, 5, 10 etc.  Is it the same
for a stock that sells for $1, $10, $100? Point and figure charts, and
related types, set a square interval that depends on the price of the
stock, which intuitively is attractive.

Gann's methods are not clear, to be useful they should be as easy to follow
as a food recipe, or an engineering handbook.  To me, Harley Meyer's recent
postings on evaluating the DOW are easy to understand duplicate.

Thanks for your question

Lionel