Re: Gann's line of death

All,
     Just a quick note to say how much I appreciated the efforts of
everyone that responded to my request for copies of my previous posts on my
MetaStock custom formulas.  Your response was over whelming.  Some of you
were even kind enough to send copies of your Ms60form.dta files so all I
had to do was copy it to my MetaStock directory and like magic the formulas
were there <G>.
     I want to assure everyone that I'm completely backed up now <VBG>.
Thanks again!!!!!

Jim