Re: Murrey Math Trading Template response to Rabbi

There are three charts attached. If you have the data yourself you can
easily set this up as a chart in MS.

One chart shows the correction in March and ending in April. The other
shows the market top here in August. And the last shows the run up from
April to August.

The charts have colored arrows that are associated with the same colored
text.

Everything should be self explanitory.

Important points of interest.

The 10 day MA of UP/DOWN VOL RATIO:

1- When we are at the market bottom- Note how the 10day MA screams above
the 50 day MA. This was present in every bottom I checked.

2- When the 10 day MA stays less than the 50 day MA during the
downtrend.

3- note the oscillation of the 10 above & below the 50 day MA. Not
perfectly mind you but the confirmation comes with:

A- the trending New highs minus New lows.
B- Trending total volume
C- The trending price pattern as confirmed by the Raff regression.

I went back to several corrections and found that these conditions were
present in everyone. Also as a side note. This would of protected an
individual from the crash of 87- Black Monday.

After 9 months of TA I feel I have come full circle with my mutual
funds. Since the funds I am in are Dow sensitive. This works well for
me. This also helps for the big picture.

Again if you already have the data. Set it up and see for yourself.

I spend about $100 for the data from Reuters and I feel that it will now
more than pay for itself. IF you can't tell. I am really tickled pink
over this one.

I must also add that the gentilman that asked about the Dow being in
danger prompted me to look into looking at the Dow. So thank you. And of
course thanks to Jim Greening for helping me (us) learn about channels.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Maatoj.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Maatop.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Mamtoa.gif"