Re: Murrey Math Trading Template response to Rabbi

John,

I trade the T-Bond market.  I am concerned with my chart reading because I
cannot see the
symmetrical triangles that you have found on the daily and weekly charts.
In your posting
of Tue, 19 Aug, you wrote "The market has also recently tested the upper
parameters of bullish symmetrical triangles (support) that appear on the
daily and weekly charts (at 112.28 and 112.17)...."  "The minimum upside
objectives for the bullish trriangles on the weeklies and monthlies are 127
and change"

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN????

I can only see a break from an uptrend channel and now a rally back to the
bottom of the channel
line at 114^27.  Please post the points of your triangle so that I can
re-evaluate my positions.

Thanks,
Al Taglavore