AMA Kaufman

Although the Dow has had a great come back and my mutual funds are begining to
respond to the Dow & the Nasdaq. I am a bit skeptical at this point.

Volume was light yesterday and from 1:35 pm Eastern time until the close the
Dow moved up nearly 80 points.

Now the Up/Down Vol ratio was good and has been good over the last two days:
3.3 and 3.6. So more buyers than sellers. But today it is low again. So whats
my point.

The point is that I think I have come across a very nice way to be able see the
direction of the market. And if it works for you then I want to make sure you
understand what I am looking at

I will send you some charts to show you what I mean. I had sent charts earlier
but they never went through o I will try again.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx