Dow- Volume- Mutual funds

My 2 cents after looking over some charts this evening.

Gotta love AMAT, got a double in it as of today, now that I said that it
will probably tumble.

Dell: looks like an intial upside target of 95, then 105. Broke out of a
flag formation, should continue to the upside equal to the length of the
intial flag pole.  Does that make sense? Also looks very overbought on a
long term basis - need to be nimble. Hasn't given a  daily macd buy
signal yet, daily stochastics are overbought.  Put in an order to buy the
feb 95 call at 11.5...DLQBS.

Nasd, if it can close today above yesterdays close than it looks like it
is good to 1699.

JB