RE: SE Behaviour

Jeff,
     I have both in my database.  NSM at 34.875 is in an Intermediate Term
Up Trend Channel within a Long Term Up trend Channel.  The top of the ITUTC
is at 41 1/2 and the bottom at 37 1/2.  It just bounced off the bottom of
the ITUTC and is at a good entry point.
     WX at 26.4375 has a similar pattern except it is more extended and is
at mid channel with the top of its ITUTC at 28 and the bottom at 24 1/2.
Of the two, I like NSM the best.

Jim