SE Behaviour

Hi everybody!

For a weekly process that I use, I need to modify weekly a Fibonacci
zones and two Raff Regression Channels to put the actual date.

With the DOS versions I could use the EDIT command so I can modify the
date, now with the Win 95 version I must point the  objects (which are
in different positions for each stock I analyze) and then manually
change the date, so I can't use a macro program for doing this
process....

Are there any command I don't know for doing this ??? .... if there
isn't could you add (Equis) to your wish list, please ???

Best wishes from Barcelona