Re: Weekly Pick

I took a look at your chart. I didn't go into great details. I am considering
that we are more than likely in a market correction. Don't you think that going
long is going against the grain. At this point I can't remember what your
trading phillosophy is. I do remember you saying that you won't short when a
company is trending upward.

>From the things that I have learned (heard). Investors\traders should have as
many indicators as possible pointed in the same direction. A market correction
is a buying opportunity but one should wait until there are signs of a turn
around before going long.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx