Weekly Pick

Thanks.  Yes, all my indices remained negative all week.  The Nasdaq
fell out of the channel just today (Friday).

Taking my own advice, I sold several stocks earlier this week,
including GDT, RSYS, MRVC, ASND, CUBE and PAIR.  I should have sold
BEAV, MRK and GE, but didn't.  I held onto QNTM, APM, IOM, and COO,
and have not regreted it (yet).

I did not short MU.  BIG MISTAKE!  Buying puts on MU when I posted
that message would have paid off 10:1.

When this is over (maybe next week, maybe next month), I am looking to
buy AGPH and CSCO, and maybe some others.  CIEN has fallen off my
trendline.

I don't use the NH-NL, or the DOW, S&P, and Nasdaq composites for
buy/sell signals exactly.  So I don't get whipsawed by them.  I use
them as reinforcers.  If a stock I want to buy is near the bottom of
its channel, but the broad indicators are bearish, I will hold off
buying, because the stock may break through the bottom instead of
starting back up.  Similarly, if I have missed the bottom, and the
stock is already climbing, I might buy anyway if the broader market is
bullish.